"The line between love and ... be ... my faithful friend" ""

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES OF TRANSLATION OF THIS BLOG

"" "The line between love and ... be ... my faithful friend" ""

I would like to see spend days cold run down the river,
knowing that the morning Sun when the moon has come is asleep
that two plus two equals four, in the North, South, anywhere,
that tomorrow is after today and yesterday ... has been forgotten. would like to eat oranges in winter and spring chestnuts, remove the umbrella under rain ... cold mantle, waking in the morning with the smell of your skin moisturized and not wonder why my sheets are .. . every morning cold. would like you were not just "beautiful eyes" in my life, that serlos lucky I am .... when you look at me!! but I have the good fortune of not seeing ... not hear every day, because I feel that love would be the most beautiful of my life. wish I had as I have, your friendship, my good friend, and fear not me, I ... never will cross the line of our lives that separates be your friend and love you every night and every day, but I am weak and sometimes to write, it seems that you are mine. would like to see you happy, even loved and loving what I wanted, because if I only I want to be your friend, in the distance of our lives, I know that you need the sweat of the night, the embrace that shelters you, for you are not only beautiful, but a woman to love and company. would like to find my way off the mountain ... leave behind my cave, although I have so much time in his lair, he could no longer be happy ... away from this cold cave ... and the time has escaped me, as the wind and the breeze. would like that my words do not grieve, friend ... my good friend, I have learned to be happy in the solitude of my days ..., everyone ignores my regret because regret ... is my business and in my cave I close the windows that I speak of wet sheets. would like to be always your friend, faithful and loyal in the line of distance because I do not need love to know how happy I love you .... would only drink coffee .... our coffee, an afternoon ... maybe one day and in that cafe see your "beautiful eyes", which in my cave light up night and day

""" La línea que separa... amarte y ser... mi fiel amiga """

Quisiera ver pasar los días que fríos corren por el río,
saber que el Sol mañanero ha salido cuando la Luna se ha dormido
que dos más dos son cuatro, en el Norte, en el Sur, en cualquier sitio,
que mañana es después de hoy y ayer ... ha pasado al olvido.

Quisiera comer las naranjas en invierno y no castañas en primavera,
sacar el paraguas bajo el manto de frías lluvias ...,
despertar por las mañanas con el olor de tu piel humedecida
y no preguntarme porque mis sábanas siguen...cada mañana frías.

Quisiera que no fueras simplemente " ojos bellos" en mi vida,
que con serlos¡¡¡afortunado me siento .... cuando me miras!!!!
pero tengo la suerte de no verte ... ni oírte todos los días,
porque siento que amarte seria lo más bello de mi vida.

Quisiera tener como tengo, tu amistad, mi buena amiga,
y no temas de mí, que yo ... jamás cruzaré la línea de nuestras vidas
que separa ser tu amigo y amarte cada noche y cada día,
aunque soy débil y aveces al escribirte, parezca que eres mía.

Quisiera verte feliz, incluso amada y amando lo que yo quería,
porque si yo solo quiero ser tu amigo, en la distancia de nuestras vidas,
sé que tu necesitas el sudor de la noche, el abrazo que te abriga,
pues no eres tan solo bella, sino mujer de amar y compañía.

Quisiera encontrar mi camino, bajar de la montaña ...
dejar atrás mi cueva, aunque llevo tanto tiempo en su guarida,
que ya no podría ser feliz...lejos de esta cueva fría...
y el tiempo se me ha escapado, como el viento y la brisa.

Quisiera que mis palabras no te entristezcan, amiga... mi buena amiga,
yo he aprendido ha ser feliz en la soledad de mis días...,
todos ignoran mi lamento porque el lamento... es cosa mía
y en mi cueva cierro las ventanas que me hablan de sábanas humedecidas.

Quisiera ser siempre tu amigo, fiel y leal en la línea de la lejanía
porque no necesito amarte para saber lo feliz que amarte .... sería,
solo tomar un café....nuestro café, una tarde... quizás algún día
y en ese café ver tus "bellos ojos", que en mi cueva alumbran, noche y día

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario